Scrumptiously creamy and bursting with flavor, dairy-free tahini ranch dressing is the ultimate plant-based, oil-free dressing ready to devour in minutes.
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup of water
- ½ Tbsp. maple syrup or another liquid sweetener
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup total of finely chopped dill, chives, and parsley (in equal amounts)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a smaller bowl, add the tahini and lemon juice. Mix them together and then start mixing in the water a bit at a time until the tahini gets thinner, smoother, and a bit pale in color.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of maple syrup and 1 tsp. of garlic powder. Mix well and taste to see if you want to adjust any of the ingredients.
- Add the 1 cup of mixed, finely chopped dill, chives, and parsley.
- Taste and add salt or black pepper to taste.
- Nutritional information is based on servings of 2 tablespoons.
- Tahini ranch dressing will keep for 5 days in the refrigerator. Give it a quick mix before using and add a bit of water or lemon juice if you want to thin it out.
- Category: Dressings & Condiments
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: tahini ranch dressing