Fiery sriracha-tahini dressing with 3-ingredients is the creamy, oil-free, and dairy-free quick condiment raising the flavor profile for salads and beyond.
- ¼ cup Tahini
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2-3 Tbsp. Sriracha hot sauce (you can use another hot chili sauce if desired
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tahini and lemon juice until it becomes creamy and smooth. Add more lemon juice if you want a thinner consistency.
- Whisk in the Sriracha. Start with 1 Tbsp. Taste the dressing, and adjust if you want it spicier.
- The nutritional information is based on 2 Tbsp. per serving.
- Store this dressing in the refrigerator in a sealed container or jar with a lid for 2 weeks. Stir before serving and add a bit of lemon juice or water if it becomes to thick upon sitting.
- If you buy tahini, check to ensure that there is no added oil. Sesame seeds naturally have a lot of oil, so it is common for oil to accumulate at the top of the jar. Added oil is sometimes used to assist in processing. That's what you want to avoid. Just check the labels.
- I used original Sriracha sauce for this dressing; however, there are a few different flavors like extra hot and smoky. Any of your favorites will make a tasty dressing.
- Category: Dressings & Condiments
- Cuisine: plant-based
Keywords: sriracha-tahini dressing