White bean & tomato wraps are super healthy, super easy and super delicious. Flavorful white bean spread and your favorite veggies? That’s a wrap.
White bean & tomato spread
- 1 can white beans
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ cup oven-dried or sun-dried tomatoes (avoid those packed in oil)
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- 8 whole wheat wraps (tortillas)
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 2 cups julienned or grated carrots
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 courgette (zucchini) thinly sliced
- To make the spread, combine the white beans, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, Balsamic vinegar and basil in a food processor. Blend well. (makes about 1 ½ cups).
- To make the wraps, spread the white bean spread evenly on your entire wrap (it will hold better if you do this).
- Place veggies on one end of the wrap.
- Roll and go.
- Use any kind of white beans you like for this recipe. If all else fails, use chickpeas 😊.
- If you aren’t making your own wraps, double check the label to ensure there is no added lard.
- Look for sun-dried tomatoes that are not packed with oil. Make your oven-baked. It’s super easy.
- Category: Burgers & Wraps
- Method: Blend & Roll
- Cuisine: Plant-based
Keywords: white bean & tomato wraps