Everyday Brussels sprouts with grapes - tender roasted Brussels sprouts, grapes, fresh thyme are tossed with Balsamic vinegar and chopped walnuts.
- 18 oz. (500 gm.) Brussels sprouts washed with ends (stalks) trimmed off.
- 1 ½ cups red grapes
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme (1 Tbsp. dry)
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 2-3 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 4250 F (2200 C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat.
- Place the Brussels sprouts, grapes and thyme on the baking sheet and bake in the middle of the oven until the grapes break down and the sprouts are browned (about 25 minutes).
- Remove the sprouts from the oven and put them in a bowl. Toss in the walnuts and Balsamic.
- Serve immediately.
- Be sure to line your baking tray. The grapes will be sticky.
- You’ll want to serve your sprouts immediately, if you’re timing if off with the rest of your meal, you can prepare them, cover the dish in foil and then put them back in the oven or microwave them.
- Make a complete meal of Brussels sprouts & grapes by adding rice or a grain such a bulgur. You could also add chickpeas and take this from side to main in minutes.
- Category: On the Side
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Plant-based
Keywords: everyday Brussels sprouts with grapes