Creamy and rich plant-based cashew ranch dressing requires few minutes to make and filled with the savory ranch flavors you crave, it’s a healthy addiction.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 – 1 cup plant milk (I used oat milk)
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- Using a powerful blender or spice grinder, grind dry cashews into a powder.
- In a blender, add the cashews, ½ cup of plant milk, 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar, 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, 1 clove minced garlic, and 1 tsp. onion powder. Blend until smooth. Test the consistency and add more milk if desired. Taste again and add more of any ingredients if desired.
- Transfer the dressing to a small bowl and use a spoon to mix in the dill and chives.
- Add ground black pepper to taste.
- Nutritional information is based on servings of 2 tablespoons.
- Store any unused dressing in a tightly sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- The final yield depends on the amount of plant milk you add and the exact measure of the cashews, but you will get at least 1 to 1 ½ cups of dressing.
- Category: Dressings & Condiments
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: plant-based
Keywords: plant-based cashew ranch dressing