Creamy, addictive cilantro lime dressing with 5 ingredients is the perfect oil-free, dairy-free addition to spice up salads, tacos, burgers, and wraps.
- ¼ cup raw pepitas, ground
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro (coriander) leaves and stems (about 2 cups loosely packed)
- ¾ cups lime juice
- ½ tsp. chili powder (you may want to adjust according to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup, agave syrup or another liquid sweetener
- Using a spice grinder or blender, grind ¼ cup pepitas into a powder.
- Combine the ground pepitas, coriander, lime juice, chili powder, and maple syrup in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Makes about 1 cup.
- You may find blending easier if you roughly chop the cilantro before adding it to the blender.
- Keep unused dressing in a tightly sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Category: Dressings & Condiments
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: cilantro lime dressing