5-ingredient artichoke pesto brings a zesty lemony flavor, with plenty of parsley and garlic to the fresh, buttery flavor of artichokes.
- 1 - 14 oz. (390 gm.) can artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley (you can also use curly parsley)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4 days.
- If you use frozen artichokes, aim for 1 ½ cups of hearts. Thaw them by placing them in a bowl for a few hours or steam them for 2 minutes.
- The sunflower seeds will add a bit of crunchy texture and natural oil to the pesto. Make these optional if desired.
- Category: Dressings & Condiments
- Cuisine: plant-based
Keywords: artichoke pesto